top of page

🧘‍♂️ Free Yo Mind: Learn to Meditate

Public·20 members
Vladimir Likhachev
Vladimir Likhachev

Get Appxpackage Access Is Denied

C:\Program Files\fm2021> add-appxpackage -path .\appxmanifest.xml -register add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80070005, Access is denied. AppX Deployment operation failed with error 0x0 from API Logging data because access was denied for file: C:\Program Files\fm2021\microsoft.system.package.metadata, user SID: S-1-5-21-4238350349-2441648155-1045941222-1001 NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 77ef7a60-8edb-0000-0a84-f077db8ed701 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 77ef7a60-8edb-0000-0a84-f077db8ed701 At line:1 char:1

get appxpackage access is denied

Hello, I have the same problem as @Joel Osman . The only difference is that I'm trying to install as Administrator the Microsoft Store packages on Windows Server 2022 with powershell in administrator. And I have the same error code 0x80070005 access denied.

I would suggest that you ask your own question. In it include specifics about what you are doing. What app are you installing? What command are you running? What is the full text of the error message? Do you see any additional error details in any of the eventlogs? Etc, etc. Details are important. It's nearly impossible to troubleshoot based on a simple "access denied" description.

We and our partners use cookies to . We and our partners use data for . An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page..

When starting gSyncit or Outlook you may encounter the following error message indicating "Access is denied" when gSyncit attempts to load the Microsoft Office Interop Assembly component allowing gSyncit to interface with the Outlook API...

"System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied."

UPDATE: The root issue, as discovered by Tim Wappat ( -Interop-Access-is-denied-office), occurs in the scenario where a new PC using a OEM version of Windows comes pre-installed with the Windows Store version of Office 365 and a second version is then installed on the same computer. This second Microsoft Office installation is typically deliberae as the user wants to use their copy of Microsoft Office, not the pre-installed Windows Store version. When the Windows Store installs periodic updates it includes updates to Office 365 that changes permissions on the Microso